Kristin & Montell Jordan
Montell & Kristin have been married to each other for nearly 30 years and in marriage ministry for 15. They are committed to pastoring pastors and influencing influencers and helping couples preserve their family legacy. With over 2 decades of entertainment business/industry/athletics experience, the Jordans curate safe spaces for couples to heal by applying faith principles and practical application in Marriage Masterpeace Retreat Center (MMRC) 3-5 day experiences. Top therapists and experts in overcoming trauma, tragedy and infidelity join the Jordans to assist these advances.
Replenish, Renew, and Restore couples’ relationships with God and with each other.
Partner With Us!
- Transform marriages by sharing God’s truth in love.
- Establish/restore family legacy.
- Provide 411 for marriages before 911 is necessary.
- Make “forever” the best forever possible.
- Eliminate divorce as an option.
1 Million Marriages committed to
“Happily Forever After.”
How We Do It...
- Host 3-5 day secluded getaways
- Intensives: Ministry, leadership, marriage & life experiences
- Local & international
- Marriage enhancement
- Spiritual growth
- Self-care, mental health care and wellness
3 Phase Plan
We invite you to partner with us in our phase 1 pursuit as we aim to raise $5 Million,
to secure our West Coast MMRC and it's initial 3 years of operating capital.
The First 3 Months
- Raise $2.6M to secure the facility through tax deductible donations
- $400K closing costs and property upgrades
- Secure strategic partners, endorsements, and retainers
The Next 9 Months
- $1M for furnishings, production equipment, curriculum development, food/ operation supplies
- Admin, Marketing, PR, website development, IT
- $500K- Staffing, training, property maintenance
- $500K- 3 years of operations 2023-2025
- MMRC Launch!
- Pro teams & industry clientele bookings
- Therapist travel & expenses
- Team building resources and activities
Partner With Us!
Join our commitment to “Happily Forever After.”
Southern California. We feel purposed to begin our marital healing journey ministry near the entertainment capital of the world.
Privacy (within our secured location), confidentiality and anonymity are key factors for guests of MMRC. Those with public lives need a space to heal in private. MMRC is designed to keep couple’s confidence. (Covid-19 considerations are also being made for physical safety measures)
Marriage Masterpeace is a 501c3 nonprofit and your contributions are tax deductible. Consider a one-time gift or monthly partnership to assist our mission to see 1 Million marriages saved.
In addition to MMRC 3-5 day advances, the property will also be used as a venue to host weddings, receptions, special events, corporate meetings, trainings, small conferences and intimate gatherings/ministry events.
Yes. Licensed therapists, psychologists, counselors, coaches, speakers, and ministry leaders are partnering with the Jordans to create lasting impact for the couples.